1. Don't pour liquid grease or oil down the drain.
2. Use biodegradable soaps and detergents.
3. Open and close your valves once a year to ensure that they are working.
4. Avoid using caustic drain cleaners and try using a plunger first.
5. Keep your laundry valves closed when they are not in use in case a hose breaks.
Call Scroggins Plumbing today to schedule your plumbing repair or installation service or for your FREE estimate.
812-283-7592 or 502-664-0277
Some of our main services include:
Plumbing Installations (all plumbing)
Drain Cleaning / Snaking
Garbage Disposals (repair and install)
Water heaters (repair and install)
Water Filters – All Types (installs and change-out)
Whole House Re-Piping and Partial Re-Piping
Remodeling and renovation plumbing needs
Preventative Maintenance Plans
Scroggins Plumbing Inc is a family owned and operated plumbing contracting business that was started over 50 years ago. We have established ourselves as one of the premier residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Indiana and Kentucky.